Thursday, February 02, 2006

nothing too original

stole this from dooce.

Four jobs I've had:
1. strawberry picker in the hot, humid, Fisher's Strawberry Farm. I carted my little stool around (squatting sucks) and put all the green ones in the bottom, red ones on top.
2. receptionist/gopher at the Indiana Guaranty Fund ("Guaranteed Fun...may I help you?)
3. landscaper at Grandma's ("dad, I cut the line on the trimmer...again")
4. rock/pinecone salesperson (ages 5 - 7). We (Rachel and I) sold one pinecone for $1 but Rachel's mom made us take it back.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
3. Urban Cowboy
4. Dirty Dancing (because Courtney makes me)

Four places I've lived:
1. Southport, Indiana
2. Upland, Indiana
3. Indianapolis, Indiana
4. Littleton, Colorado

Four TV shows I love:
1. ER
2. Laguna Beach
3. The L Word
4. Sleeper Cell

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. pasta, pasta, pasta (anything with red sauce)
2. Courtney's ravioli soup (does that go with the pasta entry?)
3. Chik-Fil-A sandwich (with a shout out to Schloobie!)
4. Chinese food of any kind

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Indianapolis Star (gotta check my hometown news)
2. Dooce (funny, funny, funny)
3. Rosie's blog (love my rosie)
4. Schloobie (gotta keep up with my peeps)

Four places I'd rather be now:
1. Mexico, Mexico, Sexico
2. New York City, baby
3. Las Vegas
4. Home