Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Moving or Britney? Which is harder to endure?

I know that I have experienced some major life turmoil and that I probably should focus on getting things in order since I moved over the weekend, but I can't stop worrying about Britney! Ever since she shaved her head, I've been worried sick.

Okay, I've had a major crush on Britney since back in the day (I know, I know) and have always followed her career. Her time with K-Fed almost caused me to lose hope for her, but it was a happy day when she saw the light and dumped his ass. I see her potential, her spunk, her cute butt and I just want the best for her. So, little Britney, get well. Make us proud, girl!

As a side note, moving sucked. It always sucks. I hate it and swear every time that I'll never do it again. But it's done and little Ellie-bug and I have a nice place to call home. If only I could unpack a few more boxes...

No comments: