Thursday, November 17, 2005

20 Things I Like

1. snow (it's snowing HARD right now)
2. my daughter's smile when she first wakes up
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. dark chocolate truffles from Harry and David
5. a good book
6. a good movie
7. grande double nonfat cappucino from Starbucks
8. stupid drama-filled TV movies
9. showtunes
10. Go Dog Go! (I have a newfound love for this book)
11. soy nuts
12. remote control
13. getting the mail
14. going out to dinner
15. skiing (even though I'm terrible at it)
16. iTunes
17. People magazine
18. riding the light rail
19. beer
20. playing with Polly Pockets (with my daughter, of course)

4 comments:

Clandestine said...

hahaha

my favorite is "playing with polly pockets!"

Clandestine said...

i have never played with polly pockets....

i'll have to take your word on it ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... best web cam Hot milf free