Monday, February 06, 2006

better now

If Ellie has an "owie" and I ask her about it, she usually says, "better now." That's how I feel today. Better now.

The weekend was good, although there's not much worth noting. I struggle with leaving Ellie - we had a babysitter on Saturday night and it was like pulling teeth for me to leave the house. I'm not sure why - sometimes I think I'm being "overboard-mama," while sometimes I think I just like hanging out with her after a week of being at work. Courtney and I need a night out here and there, though, so we went to dinner and had a great time.

Was there a Super Bowl yesterday? I can honestly say that I didn't watch a minute of it. Not even for the ads. I'm actually not sure where my day went. We watched Toy Story 2 and some morbid movie about 9/11 (I watched it while Ellie played with her trains - Courtney was working). The day just kind of melted away otherwise...

Back at it - sometimes I love Mondays, sometimes I hate 'em. Today's looking pretty good.

1 comment:

Blogzie said...

So happy you are feeling better.

Life is just good sometimes.

x0x0x