Tuesday, February 14, 2006

complete sentences abound

"I can't reach it."
"I love you too baby mama."
"Cagney, leave Ellie alone."

Just a sampling of my genius-child's repertoire of sentences.

We had such a wonderful evening, just me and the bug (Courtney working, Matthew at dad's). We made Ramen noodles ("oonles"), we watched the Olympics ("the jumpers"), we played with Polly Pockets, we read sticker books, we did laundry (Ellie LOVES putting the clothes in the machine). And we snuggled. I have the most snuggly bug ever and I love it. She spent an inordinate amount of time kissing my eyebrows...because she can. There was a time or two where she accidentally poked me in the eye, but she offered up a hug as apology.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Clandestine said...

so cute

Unknown said...

now that's adorable.