Friday, December 09, 2005

My new obsession

I do have some obsessive compulsive tendencies but most of the time they are controlled by a nice little dose of happy pill that I take every morning. However, I've become obsessed with music downloads. I've always loved music but once I got an iPod, I found just the thing that can pacify my insomnia. Geez. I can't get enough. And damn iTunes just sends me down 100 roads to more and better stuff - there's no getting out of this one anytime soon.

Any music suggestions from the peanut gallery? Suggestions for music to explore, that is...this is an obsession I'd like to keep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I am in the same camp, sister. I have 5,000 songs in iTunes and that isn't even nearly all my CDs.

I have been loving these lately:

Jason Mraz
O.A.R
The Bravery
The Fray (from Denver!)
Death Cab For Cutie

... I will have to think of others and add them.

Unknown said...

Ok some more comments now that I have my iTunes in front of me...

The new Depeche Mode is good if you like old Depeche Mode...

The Postal Service
The Coral
James Blunt
Anna Nalick
Maria Mena
Franz Ferdinand
Snow Patrol
Keane
Rachel Yamagata
Better Than Ezra
Ellie Lawson
Michael Tolcher
Modest Mouse
... and Laurie Berkner (for Ellie)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »